Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Massage, Heavenly Massage




As I've posted before, I'm a bit of a massage snob -- can't help it. I know it's extravagant. I bit hedonistic. But, my vices could be worse, right?

As I've traveled, I've always found it worthwhile to find an hour or two to squeeze in this indulgence. Yesterday, in the midst of a tumultuous weekend finishing a master's thesis for a professional program in international affairs, I snuck away from the keyboard for an hour to a place just down the street. I was prepared to be disappointed; but was pleasantly surprised by the masseuse's skills and technique. It brought back memories of my favorite massages, including a few in Thailand over the years.

Just one look at the website of this place in northern Thailand that I visited 2 years back and it makes me want to return -- tomorrow! Oh, maybe next year!
 

No comments: