Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

One More Thing...About Bangkok





It's been a whirlwind since I arrived back from Bangkok just 10 days ago. I suddenly realized that 3 days after arriving home, we flew up to Vermont, had a late dinner, house hunted for a winter place (more about that adventure later) and did a million other things. Is it any wonder my body collapsed on Saturday?

But I digress...and just had to share some of these photos of Thai transportation. One can't help but notice the cornucopia of transporation choices on the streets and above the streets of Bangkok, not to mention the river and waterways. Tuk tuks. Green taxis. Pink taxis. Racing motorcycles. Long boats. Water taxis. And yes, I once saw an elephant on the streets of downtown Bangkok. Probably not being used for transportation but then again, who knows? My favorite remains the water taxi which costs about 50 cents to take you up and down the river to the wats and various tourist locations.

No comments: