Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Packing, Repacking....

Seems like I am always packing, unpacking, repacking, packing, unpacking.  So, now I'm going to write down a list of all of my must have items, as a checklist for me to have next time I get ready to embark.  I really should do the same thing for the kids, but it's just too darn exhausting:

My IPOD: Definitely need some new tunes but it's a keeper.

My Bose headphones:  When Brad bought these for me a few years ago, I thought they were tremendously overpriced.  Worth every last darn penny. Love 'em.

Eye mask: Yep..I put it on a few minutes after take off on the long hauls.

My pashmina: Love my big purple one which I can wrap around me like a blanket.

My small Acer: I can fit it in my purse....wonderful. 

Accessories galore: I'll admit it.  I'm an accessories whore.  I have about 20 necklaces from different countries, am amassing an equal in number ring collection and oh yes, then there are my large bangles.  I  am one of those girls who believes strongly in accessorizing.

At least 2 cotton shawls:  One from Egypt and one from Mexico are my current faves.

My favorite t-shirt:  Magnolia Bakery from NYC. 

Oodles of small bottles and perfume samples: Thanks to the Jo Malone counter at Nordstrom and my endless quest for the perfect travel lotions from Duty Free, I'm all stocked up in that department, thank you very much.

One groovy dress or tunic:  Always comes in handy.

No comments: