Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Boutique Hotel Junkies Unite



Finally -- I've found another soul in search of kid-friendly boutique hotels. I've been on a quest since my daugher, Abigail, was born -- when I discovered that some of the nicer hotels did not take children under the age of 12. Having been single for most of my adult life, I can understand the consternation felt by holiday sun seekers who desire nothing more than peace and quiet near a pool with a cocktail -- not splashing American toddlers. So, it was with incredible amazement and delight that I stumbled upon Baby Friendly Boltholes, a site that caters to the likes of me. It looks like it offers the types of properties throughout Europe that I would have organized a weekend trip to back in my old, single days living in Croatia. Anyone remember those???

No comments: