Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

Just Say No -- to an All-Inclusive







Sunday's travel pages in the Washington Post and New York Times were a disappointment...not that I don't want to go to the Caribbean in March. But the last thing I can imagine is an all-inclusive resort surrounded by American tourists whose idea of adventure is Cancun ("can we drink the water?" types). Last year, this was my idea of heaven.....I could just picture myself lounging near that pool. I fell in love with the website and photos and credit card in hand, called to book us for our March trip. Ah, the disappointment. It goes beyond that...words can't describe how my heart fell to my feet when the friendly person on the other end of the line in Mexico told me that they don't take children there. So, now I must live vicariously through these photos.

http://www.hotelazucar.com/ - photos courtesy of website.

No comments: